After shooting the video below, last week, I got a ton of questions about my Phantom 4 drone! I am going to try to answer some of these directly, but I put together a decently long video showing off my drone!
So here are some of the questions I get… Please note, these are my honest answers and may not reflect what DJI recommends.. I take no responsibility if you crash or damage your device 🙂
- How strong of winds do you fly in?
- I have flown in 40-50 mph gusts. I mainly make sure that I don’t fly in over 40 gusts because the drone max speed in sport mode is around 45 mph and you don’t want to get a situation where you can’t return home!
- Can you fly in the rain?
- I have flown in very light rain, but I try not to if I can avoid it. Not only will it slow the aircraft down some, but I just don’t like the idea of my batteries, etc being in the rain
- How far can you fly?
- The drone range is over a couple miles, but FAA rules say you need to keep it in sight
- How high can you fly?
- You can only to fly 400 feet AGL by FAA regulations
With that, here is my video talking about my drone, why I love it, and showing off some features! If you comment questions here or on my YouTube I will be sure to reply with answers!